Salesforce Administrator- New York, NY- $100-120K + Partial Remote Flexibility!
Our client is looking for an experienced, Salesforce Administrator with SaaS experience. In this role, you will partner closely with business units, CRM Team members and Corporate IT.
Our high-energy, client-centric environment is driven to employ best practices, creativity, and constructive teamwork in order to deliver effective, innovative and adoptable CRM | Sales Automation solutions to our valuable internal clients.
- Prepare documentation including requirements, design documentation, test cases and other documentation as required through the project lifecycle.
- Consult with business users to identify current operating procedures and deliver against business and system objectives.
- Analyze, design, and configure software to develop and implement systems to meet customer facing business and technical requirements.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development.
- Provide day-to-day tier 2 support and educate users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com.
- Establish and implement best practices for system maintenance, configuration, development, testing, data integrity, etc.
- Research and communicate changes in upcoming versions of Salesforce.com and other integrated applications.
- Participate in cross-functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM and business operations, act in a consultative capacity to ensure Salesforce.com optimization.
- Contribute and assist with other company/department projects and initiatives unrelated to Salesforce administration.
- Complete job-related training courses and/or seminars, as may be required for the job and/or assigned by Manager
- Must have background in CRM deployment and UI customization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively with different levels within the organization
- 3+ years' experience with relational databases, data integration and analysis; hands-on years' experience with the implementation and management of Salesforce.com or other on-demand CRM system is required.
- Experience Integrating Marketing Automation Platforms with Salesforce
- 3+ years' experience encompassing the ability to define and re-design business processes and the ability to translate business requirements into Salesforce.com configuration requirements
- Experience with large, complex deployments of Salesforce.com
- Hands-on experience with the configuration, deployment and expansion of Salesforce.com including but not limited to the Salesforce.com administration module, API, data loader, CTI, custom objects, and workflow
- Experience with data migrations utilizing the Salesforce.com data loader
- Experience with best practice Customer Relationship Management business processes in sales, marketing, and customer service functions
- Process improvement experience
- Exposure to formal Project Management process
- Impeccable documentation skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environments.
- Enthusiastic, innovative, self-motivated and self-managing
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work cross-functionally in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment
- Ability to work independently and engage supervisor as needed
- BA/BS/Bachelor's Degree