Salesforce Developer - Toronto, ON - CA$110000 - CA$140000
Salary: CA$110,000 - CA$140,000
Location: Toronto, ON
Job Type: Permanent Salesforce Developer- Toronto, ON - CA$110000 - CA$140000
We have partnered with one of the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. This company works with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve. As a member of the Salesforce.com development team, you will be working on projects and enhancements. This position requires extensive knowledge and proven experience in Salesforce.com development, design and delivery of complex business solutions built on the Force.com platform, Sales and Service Cloud, and various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations. The ideal individual should have superior design and development ability with strong analytical skills.Responsibilities:
- Act as the liaison between project managers, architects, development team members and analysts to build and maintain enterprise-level software solutions.
- Professional must have knowledge and experience with the Salesforce.com platform including best practices, Apex development, visual force and other common Salesforce development technologies.
- Professional should possess the ability to lead small projects with limited risks and resource requirements.
- The developer will provide technical support in new project initiatives, design, develop and enhance existing systems, assist in functionality documentation, technical documentation, system testing and quality assurance.
- Written and oral communication skills are as essential as technical ability and knowledge.
- Participate in design phases for medium to large projects/programs, identifying, tracking and resolving technical issues.
- Establish, deliver and refine a road map to ensure that CRM platforms and products remain current, deliver value and supports the needs of business stakeholders in terms of scalability, resilience, security, capacity and operational maintenance
- Involvement in the full Salesforce software development lifecycle
- Develop code using a structured, logical and object-oriented approach
- Proven Salesforce Development experience
- Hands on experience in on Apex classes, Asynchronous Apex, controllers, Triggers, Visualforce pages, SOQL and SOSL, Web Services (SOAP and REST), Apex Callouts, Salesforce Security model and lightning components
- Experience with different deployment techniques as changesets, ants and Jenkins
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Automation tools as Process Builder, Visual Flows, Approval Processes and changesets
- Certifications would be preferred
- You have exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, including team-building, facilitation and conflict resolution;
- You have a depth of experience in digital, technology and online community-building;
- Health and dental insurance
- Dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Career Development/Training
- Gym membership
Candidates are encouraged to submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 212-594-1495 for details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Ontario / GTA / Toronto /Salesforce.com / Technical / Architect / senior developer/ CRM / IT / Full time / Service Cloud / Canada