Salesforce Developer - $75/hr - Grand Rapids, Michigan - 6 month contract
Our client is looking for a very skilled and motivated Salesforce developer. As a developer, you will be responsible for constructing, designing, and customizing Salesforce applications to specific, tailored company needs. A successful candidate will have done multiple Salesforce projects in the past.Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement Salesforce applications tailored to company needs
- Migrate applications from Classic to Lightning
- Code from scratch using Apex and Visualforce
- Solve software issues
- Manage technical evaluations
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of Apex/Visualforce experience
- At least 1 year of Lightning experience
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification required
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification a plus
- Salesforce CPQ experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task
- Motivated, self-starter
- Works well in a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
If interested please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 646-415-8776 for more details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-415-8776. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy