An amazing company in Austin is seeking a Salesforce.com Administrator with high level configuration and customization experience. User training and excellent communication skills are essential for this position. The Senior Salesforce Administrator will help the company utilize their Salesforce platform and be the platform owner.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with end users
- Manage the fullness of our Salesforce.com platform with focus on data management, standardization, data integration, data quality, technical issues, and database architecture
- Be hands-on with all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Responsible for implementing customized solutions that support business requirements and drive key business decisions and initiatives
- 2+ years of Salesforce experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Configuration experience
- A project based background
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
This position comes with a competitive base salary and an annual bonus based on company and individual performance. This position comes with full health benefits, great company culture, and more.
Client is moving quickly to fill this role, with interviews happening on site. To be considered, call Madison today at 267.233.6490, and send resume to email@example.com.
For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 267.233.6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.