Email Specialist, Birmingham, Permanent, Offering up to £27,000
As an Email Specialist, you will sit within the Marketing Development team and be responsible for the construction of multiple email campaigns. This will require you to deliver email marketing best practices and assist with the delivery of email campaigns, customer journeys and content testing reports. This role can offer autonomy and the challenge for a driven Email Specialist looking to drive marketing performance for the organisation. After recently going through a complete digital transformation they are looking for someone who is eager to utilise and develop their new implemented platform.
Mason Frank are currently working with one of the largest non-profit organisations in the UK who can offer an excellent growth plan and the chance to develop your skill set. They pride themselves in the part they play bringing well being to local people and their successful support to environmental aid.
- Hands-on experience developing and managing successful email campaigns
- Proven email marketing experience working with customer journeys, template creation and data cleansing
- Previous experience working on Marketing Automation platforms
- Ability to assist with the implementation and integration of new platforms
- Demonstrated delivery of Smart segmentation and dynamic content.
Contact Ashwin Thakur on 0203 826 6698 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.