Sales Operations Executive
At this organisation we provide software solutions that create a world of financial confidence.
We uniquely combine deep finance expertise and IP rich technology to enable finance professionals to run their global businesses, forecast decision outcomes and comply with complex regulations.
We are proud to have served the offices of finance for over 20 years, delivering financial control and insights to empower our clients achieve their strategies and ambitions. Our company supports businesses with combined revenues approaching $1 trillion and over 500 million end customers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- The aim of Sales Operations is to help our sales team sell as efficiently and effectively as possible while also providing the most accurate prediction of what deals will close.
- This role is often the glue between sales and marketing and ensure that data on every sales opportunity is up-to-the-minute accurate.
- You will have a key role in delivering critical sales information to support the development and growth of the business as well as ensuring the ongoing excellent reputation of the organisation.
- You will consistently be focused on adding value to the business. This will be achieved through the day to day management of Salesforce; ensuring the quality of data at all times.
- You will identify and escalate risk where appropriate and think commercially as part of your decision-making process.
- You will provide support to the sales team in addressing the constantly changing requirements throughout the sales process.
- You will work closely with US Sales Operation support to ensure that common standard and processes are applied globally throughout the business.
- You will support key qualification processes such as Ideal Client Profiling and deal shaping
- You will work with Strategic Accounts to support account planning to drive greater client intimacy
- The role will support pipeline generation activity by Sales & Marketing.
- Success for this role will be defined by the individual being able to proactively enable the sales process as opposed to just report on it.
he ideal candidate will have the following skills & experience:
- A strong interest in sales, marketing and/or business performance.
- Solid experience as a Salesforce administrator.
- Excellent client service orientation and able to interact effectively with busy senior sales staff both in person and remotely.
- Technologically literate and capable in all of the Microsoft suite, PPT, Excel, Word.
- To be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to work and be able to break down a complex task into achievable, repeatable steps.
- Demonstrable experience of owning a task or small project end to end
- Analytical with a keen interest in interpreting data and producing relevant management information.
- An independent thinker.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to investigate and troubleshoot system errors.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- A starter/finisher with enthusiasm and driven attitude.
- Ability to present data in a simple and clear format.
- Effective and accurate management reporting, deal closing and sales prospecting, giving the Sales Ops team an unrivalled view across the business.
- Act with integrity and common sense, thinking on behalf of the business.
If you are eligible to work in the UK and interested, contact Toye Adegbotolu at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)203 868 5023
Mason Frank International is the leading supplier of Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide client base consisting of respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy