Implantation Project Manager-Portland, Maine-Global Finance Company
My client, a top global finance company, is looking for an implementation project manager to oversee the process of customer's software implantation. This includes generating customer hardware, programming menus in the point of sale, and migrating the payment processing. Your role will be the main point of contact for customers so you must have sufficient customer interactive skills. Day to day responsibilities in this role include:
- Organizing project outlines and internal resources to generate project demands
- Updating customer database in Salesforce to show new information and time lines
- Predicting against backlog to reach monthly operating goals
- Collaborating with stakeholders to reassure that customers are meeting their needs
- Experience with semi-technical projects (specifically where physical installation and cabling are needed)
- Able to meet quota or deliverables efficiently
- Know resource planning and task assignment in a non-supervisory role
- Experience with managing customer expectations via phone and email
- Must know about the finance industry
Please email your resume to Sara at email@example.com
and call (347) 783 6585 (ext 6585)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.