Salesforce Solutions Architect - Bedfordshire - £80,000 + benefits & 2 days' remote
Mason Frank International have partnered up with a large End user who are looking for a Salesforce Solutions Architect to come and join their team.
In this role you will be working alongside an experienced team where you will be able to expand your knowledge and also be in charge of the Salesforce platform. Key Responsibilities
- Architect solutions based around the strategic business
- Have a deep understanding of the Salesforce products (sales, service and marketing)
- Hold training and mentor the team (Admins and Devs)
- Gathering requirements and dealing with all business partners
- Working on multiple projects
- Must have a proven track record as a Solutions architect
- Strong Salesforce technical background
- Salesforce Certifications beneficial
- Experience in implementing projects
Our client is looking to set up interviews right away so if you feel this is the role for you apply now!
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.