Salesforce Developer Specialist- Chicago, IL Salesforce Developer Specialist - Chicago, IL - $150,000 - $160,000 annually
My client is actively looking for a Salesforce Developer Specialist who will be able to work in the Salesforce.com development environment which includes coding from scratch and building out the Salesforce platform. This is a permanent direct hire opportunity. Day-to-Day operations: responsible for developing, integrating, testing, and maintaining existing and new applicationsEssential Duties and Responsibilities
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Corroborate with the development scrum teams and other interconnected IT groups to optimize the end-to-end process including monitoring, deployment and support
- Perform tasks related to the day-to-day operations of several large implementations of Salesforce including managing user access, sharing model, creation and maintenance of custom objects and fields, handling bulk data migration, workflows, validation rules, page layouts, and troubleshooting of Apex and integrations
- Understanding one or more programming languages
- Understanding one or more development methodologies / delivery models
- Bachelor's Degree in Information systems or Computer Science (preferred)
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
- Experience with Lightning versions
- A great understanding of Apex and VisualForce and has the ability to provide technical expertise for Salesforce projects
My client is looking to hire immediately, so if you qualify for this position, apply today!
To see if you are qualified for this role and secure your spot for an interview, please send your resume now to Carlos at firstname.lastname@example.org
or at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted at 646-863-7439 (ext.7439). Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities! Mason Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.