Marketing Automation Specialist - Manchester
As the Marketing Automation Specialist you will be working hands-on with Salesforce Marketing Cloud on a daily basis as part of a collaborative team within an enterprise level organisation. As a team, you will work closely with senior stakeholders across the marketing department to understand what the wider strategy is and then support this through Salesforce Marketing Cloud. A huge amount of investment has gone in to SFMC so you will have the opportunity to work across a wider variety of modules including Journey Builder and Mobile Studio.
You will be working for a well-respected household name that have a great reputation in their industry. This business have a huge emphasis on looking after their employees and deliver on this by a great benefits package, providing a great level of flexibility and clear growth within the business. There is a very welcoming culture on the team as well as being a highly supportive environment.
- Hands-on experience with a top-tier B2C Marketing Automation platform (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Adobe Campaign, Silverpop)
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is beneficial although not essential
- Campaign management experience
- Ability to confidently engage with a variety of stakeholders
- Experience with analytics and ability to provide insights
Contact Stevie Stannard-Martin on 0203 826 6684 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.