Our client in Pittsburgh, PA is in need of a Salesforce Solutions Architect to help them get their newly migrated Salesforce platform up and running smoothly. This SA will be in charge of a small team of Salesforce professionals to help advance their Salesforce expertise to the next level. The ideal SA should already have extensive experience with the CRM platform and should require no training as they should be the ones expanding their knowledge of Salesforce to the team at hand.
Salesforce Architect qualifications:
- 4+ years Salesforce experience around the Salesforce platform using Apex, VisualForce and web-service API's
- Expert knowledge of Force.com development and design patterns
- Extensive experience in creating, debugging and improving performance of data queries.
- Experience leading technical team sessions that conducted research and architectural solutions
- Experience creating technical architecture and detailed design documents
- Salesforce Architecture Certification and other Salesforce Certification not required but a plus
Client is offering $100-120/hr with a full benefits package and bonuses.
This position won't be around for long. Please call Evan at 215-971-1528 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Evan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com