Salesforce Lightning Developer - Salesforce.com - Salt Lake City, Utah - $110K - $130K Annual + Benefit Package, Remote Flex Salary:
$110000 - $130000 + Benefit PackageLocation:
Salt Lake City, UtahTechnology:
Seeking a Salesforce Developer with experience creating and editing lightning components. An upcoming Lightning project has created a fulltime need for a SFDC programmer to add support to a highly customized SFDC instance.
The right candidate will maintain proficiency in Apex and Visualforce, with a strong understanding of SFDC declarative processes & SFDC best practices. This position will work closely with Sr Developers and SFDC Analysts to create complex business solutions using SFDC lightning components. Requirements/ Responsibilities:
- At least 2 years' experience working with Salesforce exclusively
- Hands-on experience with customization (Apex, Visual Force)
- Experience working with Lightning components on at least 1 project
- Software Engineering background (proficiency in programming languages outside of SFDC)
- Ability to function collaboratively in a creative, agile environment
- Detailed understanding of when to utilize custom code vs. point and click features
- Strong verbal communication skills required
- Ability to interface with non-technical business unites and highly technical resources
- Strong problem solving skills
Konner at Phone: 303-558-4411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.