Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Expert - Middlesex
As the Salesforce Marketing Cloud Technical Expert,
you will be taking ownership of the technical operations relating to Salesforce Marketing Cloud
as well as taking on new and exciting projects and engaging stakeholders. You will be making full use of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
platform including all the studios and all the builder. Another core focus of this role will be to train users, support Marketing teams as well as coding AMPscript
and configuring the platform.
Applying represents an opportunity to join an organisation that is a globally recognised brand. The organisation is currently heavily invested in Salesforce
technology and they are currently looking to transform their B2B marketing practice and use Salesforce Marketing Cloud
for both B2C and B2B marketing operations. It also put you in a position to broaden your skill set and give you exposure to working on a wide range of SFMC
modules that could help take your career to the next level. Key skills;
- Hands-on technical Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Experience configuring new business units is essential
- Good working knowledge of HTML/CSS for building responsive templates
- Experience using AMPscript - Personalisation and content blocks
- Experience using SQL to query data and build data extensions
- Strong knowledge of English - written and spoken
- Certification isn't necessary but if you have one then great!!
If your skill set doesn't 100% match the list and you would still like to find roles within Marketing Automation I am working on, feel free to apply or get in touch via the contact details below. Or if you know someone that could be interested in this role please share this post with them.
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 0207 337 0898