Salesforce Tester-Indianapolis, IN
A client of mine in the beautiful city of Indianapolis is looking for an experienced Salesforce tester to sign on contract for 6-12 months. The contact length would vary depending on how long it takes to work out the kinks of this fresh implementation. If you have the skill-set below don't hesitate to apply. Job Description
Salesforce Tester apply their advanced skills and experience in systems development, detailed knowledge of business processes, technical background and supervisory skills to implement business solutions. Salesforce Tester provide direction to project teams and interact with clients at the supervisory level. A Salesforce Tester is qualified to perform tasks such as:
- Develop functional and technical information system designs.
- Supervise business integration analysts in the development of software designs, computer programming, system testing or training curricula
- Lead business process redesign teams in the development of new business process architectures.
- Design training programs for information systems users
- Participate in quality reviews to ensure work complies with specified standards
- Develop team work plans
- Perform workflow analyses
- Design and manage databases
- Define information systems requirements
- Assist in project budget preparation.
- Salesforce Testers possess at least 2 years of experience in information systems implementation, change management efforts or business process redesign and may possess a security clearance.
Anyone who has this skill set and is excited about an opportunity to work the latest cutting edge Salesforce software do not hesitate to contact me. This company is actively interviewing, do not miss this chance! You can reach me at 646-576-7670 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.