SALESFORCE PROJECT MANAGER - BETHPAGE, LONG ISLANDEmail: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone:
A large technology company located in Bethpage, Long Island has partnered with Mason Frank International to source candidates for a Business Analyst role. Our client is searching for an energetic, knowledgeable, and experienced Analyst to join the team and have a leading role immediately.Responsibilities:
Requirements and Skills:
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability: determine nature and scope of changes to existing applications for enhancements and other changes
- Lead design sessions and communicate design options to the team
- Act as knowledge integrator and translator between business users and technical team members
- Conduct business process/systems analysis through user story workshops or otherwise.
- Understand the structure, policies and operations of an organisation to recommend solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
- Develop and document User Stories, to-be process flows and work collaboratively with development team to design a solution that will meet the business requirements and fulfil user stories
- Assist the team the configuration for user stories within Salesforce, app exchange products or other cloud-based technologies
- Designs solutions with maximum usability while minimizing complex code and customization.
- Collaborate with development team to test that solutions will meet the business requirements
- Develops and creates advanced-level customized reports and dashboards.
- Develop and maintain documentation related to system functions and use
- Document use cases, business/system/functional requirements, requirements traceability matrix and test cases.
- 5+ years Salesforce Implementation experience
- Expert knowledge of Lightning, Visual Force, and Apex controllers
- Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems using standard integration tools
- Expert level experience defining the system architecture landscape, identifying gaps between current and desired end-states, and delivering a comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Extensive experience with Salesforce configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls.
- A bachelor's degree in a related field
For All Inquiries Email:
- Above market compensation
- Great work/life balance
- Full benefit package
- Well established company