Mason Frank is partnering with a venture-backed end user in a $100 billion industry. Their industry-leading Salesforce platform is well-established and they are looking for an administrator to manage and enhance the functionality.
This administrator will be responsible for designing, maintaining reports and ad-hoc sales support. As the liaison between sales and other departments within the organization, you will build strategic optimization processes and implement system best practices. This is a hands-on, analytical role and the ideal candidate can perform individually and as part of a team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Configure, customize, and maintain the Salesforce platform
- Work with business partners and senior management to define and document business needs and project requirements
- Develop and implement functional design changes to new business processes within the Salesforce system
- Assist across teams with help desk support, ad-hoc reporting, and schedules via SFDC
Skills & Qualifications
- 3 or more years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce certifications required
- Extremely organized with high attention to detail
- Experience with lightening and process builder preferred
- Competitive salary+bonus
- Extensive PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Very friendly work environment
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are