Junior Salesforce Administrator - Huntsville, Alabama
In this position you will serve as the Salesforce Administrator for a fast growing company located in Huntsville, Alabama. The company has several locations throughout Alabama and Tennessee that you may be required to travel to. You will also be required to be on site during regular business hours throughout the week. This client is launching their Salesforce project in August, so you will be a part of a brand new, exciting implementation! Responsibilities
- Customize and implement new profiles, roles, security settings, alerts etc.
- Design and distribute reports, analytics, and dashboards for departments and users
- Improve user experience through training, documentation, and standardization
- Apply work flows and process builders to solve business requirements
- Support all platform configurations
- Serve as IT support for end users and stakeholders
- At least 2 years of hands- on Salesforce experience
- ADM201 certification preferred but not required
- S Citizenship or Green Card Holder required
- 15% Travel Requirement
US Citizens are encouraged to apply, this company is unable to offer sponsorship at this time.Junior Salesforce Administrator- Huntsville, Alabama
To learn more about this opportunity please send your resume to Kayla at email@example.com
- interviews will be happening next week!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the U.S, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners and End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the SFDC market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the U.S and have unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SFDC jobs are.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this vacancy.