My client is seeking a Salesforce Developer to join their rapidly growing Salesforce team to oversee day-day development, developing, designing, implementing custom solutions, and working closely with IT and business leaders to enhance their Salesforce instance. Key Requirements & Responsibilities:
- 2-4 years of hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Ability to write custom code within the Salesforce platform
- Apex, Visualforce, workflows, custom triggers and components
- Custom application and AppExchange development
- Working closely with Business and Management teams to gather requirements
- Leadership, problem solving, and management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Writing custom codes, integration and implementations experience
- Lightning experience
- Salesforce Certifications (Preferred)
They are interviewing this week!
If you have a strong background with Salesforce Developement please send all resumes to Olivia at email@example.com
to discuss further and secure an interview. You can also call Olivia at (267)-233-6490.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on (267)-233-6490. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.