Salesforce Technical Architect - Detroit, MI - $130,000
My client is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect to join their Detroit team in a fill-time role. This role will allow for leadership with all implementations and designs of ongoing projects. Day-to-day would also include convert business requirements into solutions, as well as overseeing all architecture, creation and delivery of Salesforce Solutions.
* Lead all design sessions and create solutions to benefit and improve the Salesforce platform
* Develop overall design of projects by incorporating the client's requirements
* Monitor testing and security requirements
* Identify risks and develop the proper approaches and solutions for them
* Skilled in APEX and Visualforce
* Experience with Service Cloud
* Experience with Lightning
* Strong understanding of integration and databases
* Salesforce Certified Developer
* Eligible to work in the United States
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.