Exciting opportunity to work for a reputable Salesforce partner. My client is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to join their team full time. They are Salesforce implementation experts, helping companies improve their business operations through custom development and consultancy.
- Oversee the Salesforce Development team by creating standards and guidelines for procedures in the project
- Develop estimates for software development projects depending on business requirements
- Configure technical standards for the development and integration of Salesforce
- Code, design, unit test, system test, performance test, debug, implement, and support Salesforce applications
- Translate information between business users and technical team members
- Lead the development of Salesforce features from the process of inception through full implementation
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Developer certifications required
- Extensive experience in Salesforce implementation
- Expertise in lightening, Visual Force, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch jobs and standard SFDC components
- Strong background in Salesforce Configuration, including workflows, validation rules, and security controls
- Experience leading a team of Salesforce professionals through a full lifecycle project
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6637 or email@example.com.