Salesforce Developer - Salesforce - Orange County, CA - $120,000 - $140,000
My client is looking for a candidate with a full understanding of Salesforce development, especially with coding in Apex and working with the Lightning platform. You will work closely with the Salesforce Technical Lead and C-level Executives as well as a strong team of other Salesforce professionals. This is a great opportunity for you to bring your Salesforce knowledge to the company and potentially further your career into a TA.
- Bachelor degree in related field is strongly preferred
- At least 3 years of Salesforce Development experience required
- Salesforce Development experience is a plus
- 1+ years Lightning experience preferred
- Extensive experience with implementations and integrations
- Be able to demonstrate experience working on full life cycle projects
- Familiar working with Marketing Cloud, Service and Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Developer Certification preferred
SALESFORCE PROFESSIONALS, Don't miss out on an opportunity to be a valued part of this company. Send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.