Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant - With Potential Extension - London
We are working with an exciting and reputable organisation who require a Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant on a 3 months initial contract with the opportunity for an extension and ASAP start.
The role is paying £400 - £450 per day.
For this SFDC Marketing Cloud Consultant position you will be responsible for;
- Implementing marketing software projects
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Implementation from the beginning to delivery
- Running projects following all guidelines for best practice and methodology
- Pre and post sales and implementation support
- Configuration of custom customer journeys using journey builder and process builder
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following skills;
- Experience of implementing Salesforce marketing cloud solutions
- Experience working with project management methodology (Prince2 or Agile)
- Strong experience working with AMPscript and SQL to manipulate large quantities of data
- Experience with data exploration, manipulation and data integration
- Evidence of client facing work experience and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
The client would like to interview as soon as possible so apply now to avoid disappointment.
Mason Frank International are market leaders in Salesforce recruitment with a track record of success. We have a reputation of placing top quality individuals into their ideal roles across Europe.
Contact me at 02038700171 or email@example.com
to confidentially discuss the role in more detail.
Mason Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy