Salesforce Service Cloud Analyst - On Site - Burlington, NC - $65/hour
Position summary: The Salesforce Service Cloud Analyst will work with the business process and development teams to define business requirements and develop functional designs creating and effectively demonstrating solutions that address customer requirements.Responsibilities
Required Experience and Skills
- Contribute to Service Cloud engagements, across the entire standard project lifecycle from strategy/visioning through implementation/post-implementation support. Responsibilities will be across business and technical work streams.
- Drive collaborative Customer Service business process, business requirements and functional design discussions with clients, focusing on business value to make real-time design decisions.
- Support change management and business readiness activities to deploy Service Cloud, Field Service Lighting and/or Communities to end users.
- Manage functional project team members.
- Run workshops and training, working closely with Call Center; able to talk about tradeoffs (e.g. terms of configuration vs code).
- Map functional requirements to Salesforce Service Cloud features and functionality.
- Disseminate leading practices on customer service processes and solutions.
- Mentor other team members in customer service processes and Salesforce.com Service Cloud technology
Term: Contract 6 months to Hire
- 2 years (min) experience with Customer Service, Call Center, and/or Field Service
- 2 years (min) experience with Salesforce.com - with focus on Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightning
- 2 years (min) experience with requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
- 2 years (min) with a functional understanding of salesforce.com as well as leading CRM and Customer Service technologies
- Must be able to work in and support a team-oriented environment.
- Must be creative and possess advanced analytic and problem-solving skills. Must want to work in an information systems environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Must have excellent management and leadership skills.
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.
For all inquiries email email@example.com
or call +1 215-989-4006 (ext. 4006)