Salesforce Technical Architect-- Indianapolis, IN--$90/hr
An exciting new contract role as Salesforce Technical Architect has just opened up in vibrant Indianapolis, Indiana. The client we are working with is actively pursuing new applicants to join their growing team. This role will give an enthusiastic, motivated individual a chance for a fresh start within a growing company. Salesforce Technical Architect: Essential Duties/Responsibilities:
- Be able to costume code using Lightning and understand UI-interfaces
- Manage meetings with the salesforce team to leverage processes and learnings
- Lead management, strategic planning, analysis platform, and channel performance to drive optimization
- Oversee organization work flows, data validation, and triggers/drive process improvements and innovations
- Have the ability to effectively communicate between the business and technical team.
- Experience with sales cloud and service cloud
- Experience with Lightning versions
- Expertise in Apex and Visualforce
- Any relevant Salesforce Technical certifications
Anyone who has this skill set and is excited about an opportunity to work the latest cutting edge Salesforce software do not hesitate to contact me. This company is actively interviewing, do not miss this chance! You can reach me at 646-576-7670 or email me at email@example.com
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.