Supporter Journey Manager, Birmingham, Permanent, offering up to £40,000
As a Supporter Journey Manager, you will be at the very front of assisting the development of the organisation's strategy and creating structured journeys. You will work alongside the organisation to develop clear pathways for users and create journeys for the organisation to follow procedures and processes efficiently. This will require you to take an analytical approach and use technical knowledge to apply best practice of journeys. An understanding of technical knowledge and hands-on experience with CRM and Marketing Automation platforms creating supporter journeys are key in order to utilise opportunities.
Mason Frank are currently working with one of the largest non-profit organisations in the UK who can offer an excellent growth plan and the chance to develop your skillset. They pride themselves in the part they play bringing well being to local people and their successful support to environmental aid.
- Hands-on experience developing supporter journeys
- Proven experience advising technical practises enhancing user and colleagues experience
- Ability to merge offline and online journeys
- Excellent practice of data analysis against GDPR regulations is essential
- Previous technical experience supporting offline journeys
- Time management and organisational skills are essential
Contact Ashwin Thakur on 0203 826 6698 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All details will remain in the strictest of confidence.