A Salesforce Administrator with technical knowledge wanted in London to work for a leading international company working on new product implementations
- Work alongside expert Consultants and Developers in the Salesforce market
- Provide technical support and training to over 200 Salesforce users
- Work with stakeholders to understand business needs and scope associated to requirements.
- Responsible for the Salesforce Platform
- Day to day running of internal Salesforce system
- Daily administrative tasks generating reports and dashboards, Configuration and Customisation
- At least 3 years' experience using Salesforce CRMs
- ADM201 Certified
- Must have knowledge of APEX or SQL
- Good knowledge and experience of Salesforce configuration including Lightning
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Team player and positive attitude
The company is based within London working on large Salesforce projects to implement new solutions and further deliver the business goal. This company will invest in you providing you with a challenge to help your career progression, providing training and support. One of the best office cultures within the UK!
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialise within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout Europe. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com
To discuss this and other exciting Salesforce.com opportunities in more detail please your CV to