Sr. Salesforce Administrator - Greater Seattle, WA - $110KJob Description
A great opportunity in an international company for an established Salesforce Administrator with a firm understanding of configuration and sales processes, as well as the proven ability or desire to lead a group of administrators. The right person will excel working in an agile and fast paced environment and working directly with a large Salesforce team. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Provide end-user support for Salesforce.com issues including system configuration and system maintenance
- Ability to do requirements gathering, advanced analysis and configuration, (Workflows, process builder)
- Building internal systems to provide support to a large sales team and focus on pipeline velocity
- Ensure reporting is created and structured for the leadership team
- Provide technical guidance and coaching for other administrators
- Salesforce Certified Administrator (ideally Advanced Admin and Developer Certifications)
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Administrator
- Nice to have: Experience with sales and marketing tools
- Full Benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401K)
- Remote flexibility after a few months
To learn more about the opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West please contact Nate at 303 558 4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.