This opportunity is for an associate / mid-career Marketing Automation consultant for a full-time, on-site role with an exclusive Client working on a new project.
This role is for someone who enjoys working as a team, collaborating ideas, and excercising actionable leadership. If you are in a position to look at new work opportunities for mid August, please review the requirements below.
Contract-to-hire employment General Requirements:
- 3+ years of Marketing & Marketing Automation experience
- Experience with Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot, and Pardot
- Independence in full-life cycle email marketing and building marketing automation workflows.
- Understanding of best practices, and responding to marketing analytics
- Marketing Analytics: Google, Adobe Campaign, SEMrush
- HTML/CSS Skills
- Expert Lead Generation, Demand, and Nurturing to Sales Conversions
- User Interface Development
- Data management: Imports & Migrations
- A/B testing, segmentation of audiences, link tracking
- Certifications are preferred
- BA in related field is required - IT, Marketing, Communications
If you believe you would be a good fit and are interested in applying, please email email@example.com
with resume and we can schedule a time to speak further about this opportunity and your suitability!
For a free career consultation, or inquiries about opportunities in MarTech, also email that resume.
I look forward to meeting you!