Salesforce Business Analyst--Burlington, Vermont
My client, a primary food distribution company, is looking for a Senior level Business Analyst for Salesforce implementation and support. Add your expertise to a company with a highly collaborative atmosphere and a positive work/life balance. You will be working closely with a team and guiding them to execute functions and projects to fit the company needs.What you will do:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Lead the accumulation, analysis, documentation, and validation of business and/or technical needs by conducting interviews, workshops, and modeling techniques
- Create user stories and flows to support the design and the development of Salesforce solutions.
- Meet company's strategic goals according to their methodology by using advanced textual and visual modeling deliverables
- Facilitate dialogue with business stakeholders to find, develop, and document business goals and technical solutions
- Lead team building and skill development through participation in training, mentoring, and certification programs
- Interact with business owners, industry experts, and project team members to produce and document potential business and technology solutions
- Lead projects through lifecycle including implementation, configuration, and change management, test and deployment
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline is preferred
- 6-8 years of Salesforce and other sales solutions work experience
- 2-4 years of general business experience
- Work experience in IT/Technical Services, retail or supply chain companies
- Must be skilled in Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to evaluate information from different resources
Please email your resume to Sara at email@example.com
and call (347) 783 6585 (ext 6585)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.