The Salesforce Consultant is responsible for working closely with clients, assessing client needs and designing solutions within Salesforce that align with best practice. Project management and leading the full project life cycle will be prominent in this position. Strong interpersonal skills are a must as this is a client facing role.
- 3-4 years experience in Salesforce Consulting Required
- 3+ years experience with data migration and conversaion on the Salesforce platform
- SQL and CPQ knowledge is required
- 2+ years of experience with Salesforce Data Loader
- Expertise in setting up users, profiles and roles in the Salesforce platform
- 2+ years experience in project management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field is required
- Salesforce certifications are required (1 certification minimum)
This opportunity welcomes those authorized to work in the U.S to apply
Please call Jill at 267-296-8983 to speak confidently about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com