Salesforce Technical Architect - Remote
My client is looking for a Saleforce Technical Architect to join their team as a fully remote employee. They are looking to build out their Salesforce team, additionally adding a Solution Architect as well. This will be a 12 month, contract to hire position. The ideal candidate for them will be immediately available and have an extensive background in Salesforce. Salesforce Certifications are preferred, but not required.
- 6+ years' experience with SFDC
- Experience designing and developing customer solutions in an efficient and timely manner
- Experience working with a large team of Developers
- Experience designing and developing integrations between applications and adding technical insight in the planning process
- Lighting experience is preferred
- Salesforce Developer I Certification is preferred
Interviews will be taking place ASAP. If this is a role you would like to be considered for apply now by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency.