Senior Salesforce Administrator
£55,000 - £60,000
An innovative and forward thinking company are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join their team in the heart of London. With the opportunity to progress, this is the role for those ready to challenge themselves.
What you will be doing…
- Setting up and managing end user profiles
- Creating and modifying dashboards and reports
- Gathering requirements and liaising with stakeholders
What you will need…
- Strong commercial Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience with Classic and Lightning, Visual Flows and Data Loaders
- The ability to communicate clearly with all levels
- Salesforce Administrator 201 Certification highly desirable.
This opportunity offer flexible working hours and an office dog, in addition to a handsome salary!
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Robynn at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 868 5176.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.