Salesforce Solutions Architect--$170K-$185K + Bonus
Calling all Solutions Architects!
We are seeking a Solutions architect who is comfortable leading a team, with experience at a reputable Salesforce! You have the potential to increase the salary up to $185K for the right candidate! The Solution Architect serves as subject matter expert on the Salesforce platform and relevant client industries.
Role & Responsibilities
- Serves as the Functional leader for Salesforce projects onsite at client locations
- Translates business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platforms and products
- Create solution design documentation, including user stories and process flows
- Engage with customer stakeholders, project management, product owner, SMEs, and our internal delivery team to design and deliver the best possible solution
- Configure the Salesforce solution (clicks not code) while working with our extended team for any needed custom development
- Serve as the primary POC for Salesfrorce.com best practices an architecture design initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of CRM industry experience
- Software Consulting experience (Enterprise experience preferred)
- Minimum 2 years of Salesforce platform experience (3+ years preferred)
- Expert understanding of the core Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- Active Salesforce Certifications (System/Data Architect strongly preferred)
To fast track your application, please contact me at your earliest convenience. You could be the perfect fit!
Send your CV to email@example.com
or call 303-558-4377 for more information!
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.