Senior Salesforce Admin/ $80 hourly rate.
- Orange County, CaliforniaJob Type:
Contract Role/ $80 hourly rate. Job Description:
Seeking an individual to Administrate Salesforce configurations, design, and to implement customized solutions. Have to develop a custom code within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions. Being able to meet project requirements and to operate efficiently. We are seeking a candidate that is a proficient Administrator that can also provide solutions. Having experience in coding using APEX is a Requirement. Responsibilities:
- Collaboration with product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment.
- Perform development tasks as needed.
- Create and manage custom objects, fields, formulas, analytic snapshots and reports.
- Develop and maintain validation rules and custom workflow.
- Manage accounts and profiles within Salesforce.
- Perform development tasks
- Perform documentation and testing.
- Highly experienced as a Salesforce Administrator with junior to mid-level development experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Proficient with Salesforce Lightning Service Cloud Unlimited.
- Development of custom objects within Salesforce.
- Experience with product design, integrated testing, migrations and implementation processes.
- Experience creating custom reports and dashboards within the Salesforce platform.
- 5 years of experience as Salesforce Administrator with 2 years of mid-level development experience.
- Experience with Visualforce, Force.com, third party integrations, telephony integration, API gateway integrations, and import / export to databases a plus.
- APEX knowledge required.
Send your resume to Devin at email@example.com
or call (949) 688-2213 (ext: 2213).
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com (SFDC) recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT