Job Description: As a Senior Salesforce Developer (salesforce), you will be responsible for the configuration, development, and on-going support of our Salesforce platform. You will design and deliver new customizations, integrations and data migrations in a dynamic and growing organization. This would give you the opportunity to be part of a diverse and creative team in developing the Salesforce platform. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity company and all US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities:
- Implement Salesforce solutions, including platform development, integrations with back and complex data migrations.
- Able to establish system development, integrations and customization to support User Stories that represent end user requirements
- Create and/or update Requirement, Process, Functional, and Technical documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve user issues for SFDC by performing extensive root cause analysis to ensure non re-occurrence of defects and direct them to responsible groups.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
- Certification and proficiency in Salesforce Platform, Developer I and II, and Salesforce Cloud.
- Expertise working in APEX programming, Force.com, Lightning and supporting Salesforce.
- Comprehensive understanding of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce
- Ability to work with a team, communicate effectively and multi-task.
Send your resume to Katherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (949) 688-2208
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. Mason Frank International Mason Frank International / SFDC / Salesforce developer / Salesforce.com / CRM / IT