Salesforce Technical Architect - Trenton, New Jersey
Mason Frank is partnering with a large end user in sourcing for a Salesforce Technical Architect. This end user is looking to make groundbreaking changes in the industry by expanding their Salesforce team. This company relies on the effectiveness of the platform in order to keep the business running smoothly. If you want to develop and take your career to new heights, this position is for you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join and oversee an established team of Salesforce Developers and Administrators. The ideal candidate will completely re-design and build the platform for this industry-leading end user. This individual should be able to communicate well with a team as well as senior level management.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working with Delivery Managers, Functional Solution Architects and directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Serving as an advisor to the client
- Working collaboratively and having very strong communications skills, especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive thinking
- Leading internal strategic initiatives for the platform as well as serving as a general source of knowledge for the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- 8+ years of Salesforce experience
- Salesforce Certifications required
- Specializes in gathering and analyzing information and designing comprehensive solutions that are flexible and adaptable the client's needs.
- Ability to work independently
- Competitive base salary + Benefits
- Extensive PTO
- Flexible work hours
- No travel requirements
Chris at 347-270-8878 (ext 8878) and email email@example.com
for further details.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We partner with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in New Jersey and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are