Salesforce Developer - Partially Remote!!
A growing tech company based in Canada is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join their team and provide support to the marketing and sales teams. This company takes pride in providing solutions to event planners most complex problems. In this role, you will work with management to gather requirements, design and code solutions, and provide ongoing user support. If your passionate about people and technology, apply to join this growing team today!Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Gather requirements from end users
- Work as part of a team to develop, design, and implement solutions
- Develop custom solutions from standard Salesforce configuration
- Data migrations
- Design solutions on the Salesforce platform using Apex and Lightning
- Quality testing and maintenance
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience with Salesforce development
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce, Lightning
- Proven success with API integration
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to 25%
- Flexibility and remote working options
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop Salesforce skills
- An exciting and team oriented work environment
For more details regarding this position or to apply, contact Tessa Corbishley at email@example.com or by calling (347)270-8880.
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.