Salesforce Technical Administrator - Midlands - £50,000
Mason Frank International has partnered up with a large End User who are looking for a Salesforce Technical Administrator to come and join their team! Looking for someone who enjoys problem solving and has an eye for detail.
This role you will be working alongside an experienced team where you will be able to expand your knowledge and also be in charge of the whole maintenance of the whole Salesforce platform. Key Responsibilities
- Administration and support of Salesforce users including roles, profiles and permissions etc
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, Validation rules, etc
- Understanding new Salesforce releases
- Maintain the Salesforce Org
- Good understanding of APEX and Visualforce (Beneficial)
- Strong configuration experience
- Salesforce adm201 (Beneficial)
- Strong written and verbal communication
Our client is looking to set up interviews right away so if you feel this is the role for you apply now!
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.