Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Phoenix, Arizona - $75K-$95K Annual + Full Benefits & Cert Sponsorship & Growth Salary:
$75,000 - $95,000 Annual + BenefitsLocation:
USA, Central Phoenix, ArizonaTechnology:
Salesforce.com JobsJob Type:
16th July, 2019Reference:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certification or related experience.
- 2+ years of experience with SalesForce Administration.
- Salesforce 201 Administrator certification required.
- Ability to work with Excel
- Experience with Salesforce configuration and custom development.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of Visualforce, APEX programming, Triggers, Force.com APIs, and Web Services.
- Experience in moving code from lower sandboxes to production environment and addressing issues related to functionality, integration, etc.
- Sales operations experience preferred.
Primary Sales Operations Responsibilities
- Utilize SFDC administrator skills to continuously deliver business solutions while maintaining existing functionality in a complex, global SFDC org
- Develop a detailed understanding of CRM core application architecture, as well as integrated applications such as CPQ, Netsuite, DocuSign, and Marketo
- Interpret business requirements, provide accurate estimates, and meet deadlines on deliverables
- Work closely with project managers, developers, and internal clients in the design, configuration and build of SFDC org
- Identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and customizations
- Mitigate risks associated with projects, having a high technical complexity
- Act as a SME in the discovery and investigation of critical production problems
- Maintain and support custom objects, formulas, validation rules, workflows, flows, process builder, approvals, and assignment rules.
- Oversee the maintenance and improvement of sales tools and systems for sales teams
- Coordinate trainings for sales and customer success to help achieve goals
- Recommend and drive ongoing improvements in reporting processes, procedures, and functionality
- Identify opportunities to use data to drive enhanced business decision making and promote a data-driven culture
Konner Bemis at Phone: +1 (303)558-4411 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SFDC candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs that are available I can be contacted on 303.558.4411. Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities!
SFDC / Salesforce.com / Analyst / Phoenix / Sales Operations / End User / ADM201 / Apex/ Visualforce / Technology / Superior