Mason Frank International are partnered with one of the most respected Health organisations in the world. They are looking for someone who is ambitious, able to work in a fun fast paced environment and wants to be a part of large projects!
This role you will be working alongside an experienced team where you will be able to expand your knowledge and also be in charge of the whole maintenance of the whole Salesforce platform.Key responsibilities
- Understand business requirements and users' needs
- Continue to improve Salesforce systems
- Confident with managing stakeholders
- Gathering business requirements
- Liaising with clients on day-to-day basis and project manage new products through the market
- Configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula field,
- Able to create dashboards, reports and new user profiles
- Experienced in client facing
- Excellent communications skills
- Certifications (desirable)
- Previous experience as BA/Functional consultant
If this sound like something you would be interested in or want to talk about any other opportunities out there for yourself send over your CV to email@example.com
or call me on 0203 861 5349 in complete confidence ASAP.