Salesforce Solutions Architect - Greater Detroit Area - $125,000k
A client of mine in the Greater Detroit area and is looking to flll a role for a full-time Salesforce Architect to start as soon as possible. This roles day-to-day would include taking leadership of the implementation and design specifications of current projects. In this role one would also be working with clients directly to fully understand their needs.
- Deliver solutions for the Salesforce.com platform to meet business requirements
- Contribute to every phase of the project lifecycle, including development, testing, deployment, and supporting
- Lead projects through requirements definition and solution design phases
- Collaborate with other members of pre-sales team to understand customer's technical requirements and specific needs based on demonstrations and conversations
- Several years as a Salesforce Solutions Architect
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with Apex, Visualforce and Lightning
- Experience with Development and Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer *preferred*
- Eligible to work in the United States
Joseph at Phone: 718 710 4968 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment and advertising. We have finalized more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. Specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with many of the key employers in North America. My knowledge and understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are is unrivaled in the industry.