Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer - 130-150K - Relo packageJob Description
Our Seattle based Salesforce end user is offering a great opportunity for a qualified and seasoned Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer to lead a growing Salesforce team on a global instance. They are an international company that has incredible benefits and offers a relocation package to come to Seattle. Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong software development fundamentals including automated testing, source control (Git), continuous integration in addition to continuous delivery and/or deployment. Experience integrating web front-ends with complex multi-tier applications.
- Develop the salesforce commerce cloud solutions that will be rolled out to international locations.
- Familiar with Salesforce, Apex, Visualforce and lightning
- Ability to lead a team
- Minimum 7+ years of related experience in related software engineering/architecture.
- In-depth experience working with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (previous experience with Demandware is of interest
- Experience working with retail and ecommerce applications; you will have revenue generated experience
- Full Benefits Package
- 130-150 Base Salary
- Full Relocation Assistance
- 20% bonus structure
- Stock and 401K match
To learn more about this opportunity and other Salesforce roles throughout the Pacific North West, please contact Nate at 303-558-4388 (ext. 4388) or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our placement dropout rate is 1% since our conception in 2006. Compare this to the industry standard of 10% and you will see that we have a proven pedigree in placing the right people in the right jobs.
Mason Frank International Ltd is an established market leading Salesforce.com recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce.com market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals throughout America. We have a ride and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce.com Consulting practices and End Users.