£35,000 - £40,000
A large company is on the hunt for an exceptional Salesforce Administrator to join their team. This is your opportunity to utilise your knowledge and experience to make a different in a global company.
What you'll be doing…
- Working with admins and developers to ensure all user support cases are actioned successfully
- Preparing and delivering training for users
- Testing of new development features and Salesforce releases
- Gathering requirements and building declarative solutions to support projects
What you'll need…
- Experience working as a Salesforce Administrator
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- Salesforce Administrator Certification highly desirable
- Confident with your Salesforce Configuration and Customisation skills
Our client offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits and a great culture!
If you wish to discuss possible opportunities please contact Robynn at email@example.com or call +44 (0)203 868 5176.
Mason Frank is the global leader in Salesforce recruitment. We have become one of the world's foremost providers of high-calibre permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals, by successfully matching thousands of Salesforce partners and their clients with top-tier job seekers across the globe. Our mission is to remain the best at matching our global clients with the best Salesforce professionals, and to advise Salesforce professionals on the best career opportunities in the Salesforce community. Mason Frank is your first stop for Salesforce recruitment and will be the first to market career openings and staffing solutions.
Please see www.masonfrank.com
for more fantastic Salesforce.com opportunities
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.