Salesforce Business Analyst- New York, New York
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow in your Salesforce career? My client is a multinational media company in need of an experienced Salesforce Business Analyst to join their team. The ideal candidate must have Salesforce administration experience as well as the ability to advise on best practices to accomplish business needs on the platform.
- Communicate with client to ensure expectations are set and accomplished throughout the project
- Gather requirements for the project through consulting with internal teams
- Assist in third party integrations
- Perform administrative tasks such as creating reports and dashboards
- Contribute to projects that the client is working on, providing appropriate solutions to the business problems at hand
- Meet with business stake holders throughout the project
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent
- Knowledge of technical and functional features of Salesforce
- Extensive experience in full life cycle Salesforce implementation projects
- Proven experience engaging with clients to improve their business through best practice recommendations
- Salesforce Administration certification preferred
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6637 or email@example.com.