Yes! A Senior Salesforce Developer role has become available with one of our Top Salesforce Partners in the West Coast. We have done over 20 placements across multiple technologies and now they are expanding their Salesforce team of 10 by bringing a Senior Salesforce Developer.
Being part of this company means that you will have the freedom to explore more than Salesforce and gain exposure to working other cloud technologies and business applications.
As one of their Senior Salesforce Developer, you will be contributing the following but not limited to:
- Salesforce development across multiple instances
- Create custom objects, workflows, triggers, the Force.com IDE, migration tools and web services
- Access business processes and cases to understand the gaps
- Work with clients within the B2B Commerce and/or Retail sector on a consultative basis
The ideal Salesforce Developer should have the following the experience:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Development experience (Classic and Lightning)
- 5+ years of Apex, VisualForce, SOAP & REST API Experience
- Knowledgeable with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Force.com products
- B2B Commerce and/or Retail Industry experience
- Ability to work in a proactive and team setting
- Salesforce PD1 and/or PD2 Certifications
They are offering a competitive base salary + performance based bonus along with a lucrative benefits package and most importantly, WORK FROM HOME with limited travel across the United States.
If you are curious about this opportunity and would like to learn more about the role, please do not hesitate to reach out to Stephanie TODAY at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, advertising more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.
Mason Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.