Salesforce Developer is a full-time, non-remote position located in New York City. As this role entails certified developer functions, you will be the subject matter expert on Salesforce technical best practices.
Role & Responsibilities
- Declarative configuration
- Map, transform, migrate, and integrate data across systems
- Integrate new and existing tools with Salesforce.com
- Develop Visualforce Pages and Apex Controllers, Classes, Trigger and lightning components
- Mentor junior staff in best practices related to Salesforce
Skills & Qualifications
- Salesforce.com certified developer
- 3+ years performing Cloud configurations
- Experience writing Apex code
- Ability to communicate highly technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to gather, document and execute specifications with little supervision
Salary is based on experience. Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com / SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com