- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Build/create custom Workflows, dashboards, profiles, reports and maintan updates
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues. Strong ability to troubleshoot
- Maintain security of the Salesforce platform
- Data cleanup and maintenance
*No remote availability, must be located in the Pittsburgh area
- 2 years MINIMUM experience as a Salesforce Admin
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or similar field
- Salesforce Certification is preferred
- Understanding of Force.com development- Apex, Visualforce, web services
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies
- *This opportunity welcomes those with a U.S. citizenship to apply.
Please call Jill at 267-296-8983 to speak about this opportunity. Qualified resumes can be sent to Jill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mason Frank International is the leading Salesforce.com recruitment firm in the US, advertising more Salesforce.com/SFDC jobs than any other agency. We deal with both SFDC Partners & End Users throughout the world and we have never had more live requirements. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SFDC jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Salesforce.com candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities & SFDC jobs that are available I can be contacted at email@example.com