Title: Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to work with their team as a CRM technology supporter. Their main goal is to find an energetic individual who can conduct various business requirements that will allow them to better support their customers.
The role is located on-site in Boston and is due to last through the end of 2019 with the possibility of an extension.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements; along with the ability to conduct business requirement workshops and document user stories/functional requirements
- Support their various CRM technologies (Salesforce.com-Service Cloud and Marketo)
- Coordinate user acceptance testing along with the execution of system tests
- Resolve existing system issues and deliver system enhancements
- At least 2 years of experience utilizing and supporting Salesforce.com
- Salesforce Certification(s) (Administrator and Service Cloud Consultant a plus)
Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6861 or firstname.lastname@example.org.