One of my most valued Partner's is looking to expand their Marketing Automation efforts with some upcoming projects. This role is with a Company that has been repeatedly, recognized for it's unique work culture, and progressiveness in their industry.This role reports to the Director of Digital Marketing and liaises with the Enterprise CRM team as well as the product marketing team. They are looking for someone who is change oriented, works well under a fast-paced IT environment, and enjoys learning new hard skills.
Orlando FL, On-site
Interview slots are available for late next week. Requirements:
If you believe you may be a good fit and would like to learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 415-967-7641.
- 3+ years working in Salesforce Ecosystem
- Experienced in Pardot and Salesforce Integration's and Implementations (end user support & training
- is a plus)
- 3+ years overall in Marketing Automation Campaigning in Pardot
- Ability to perform basic Salesforce admin tasks
- 3+ years working with drip campaigns, drip logic, a/b testing, segmentation lists, custom template design and creation.
- 3+ years working with landing pages, forms, reporting, set-up, dashboards, platform
- 3+ Data management and import/migration, automation rules, link tracking
- BA in Related IT - Marketing field
- Certifications are highly preferred - not mandatory
If this opportunity is not of interest but you (or someone you know) are job searching for related work, please reach out to me at email@example.com for a free career consultation, or information about other job opportunities.
Mason Frank International is always Partnered with Businesses to help with Marketing Automation and Salesforce requirements.