Salesforce Business Analyst
Location: USA, Illinois, Chicago
Job Type: Contract
Salesforce Business Analyst:
My client is seeking a full time contract for a Salesforce Business Analyst in the greater Chicago area.
This is an 8 month contract position requiring onsite work Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week in Chicago.
- Solicit and collect feedback from internal stakeholders and clients to help define business requirements for new project releases
- The ability to recommend, advise and consult in regards to the client's needs.
- Documents and analyzes business processes, process modeling tools, cost-time charts, and root cause analysis
- Mapping Business requirements to detailed engineering product specifications.
- to help develop high-level business requirements documents with a suggested approach for a vendor to develop the end state. The role will serve as a key liaison between numerous global business stakeholders
- 10+ years of hands-on business analyst documentation
- 10+ years of hands-on leading process improvements whereby the candidate scoped requirement-based activities
- Strong leadership, communications and presentation skills; clearly communicate status to senior management
- Easily absorb and develop a deep understanding of client's business issues
- Effective in projects with SDLC methodologies that may blend Waterfall and Agile approaches
- 3+ years of Salesforce or similar CRM Cloud background
- Projects with heavy data integration/consolidation impacting business processes
- Highly experienced with process improvements and conflict resolution
- Highly organized and can efficiently scope and complete numerous tasks simultaneously
To discuss this opportunity as well as other Salesforce.com opportunities available in more detail; please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
or you can reach me directly at 212 594 1495 (ext 3945)
Mason Frank International is an established market leading Salesforce recruitment business. We solely specialize within the Salesforce market place, and have a proven reputation in delivering both permanent and contract professionals globally. We have a wide and diverse client base consisting of the most respected Salesforce Consulting practices and End Users.
**U.S. Citizens and others authorized to work in the U.S. encouraged to apply**